Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional per pet fee at time of booking
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 30 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed always. **Dogs must be on leashes when outside of units at all times. Do not open your condo door without having your dog on a leash. Many dogs have been surprised by another dog already in the hallway, leading to stressed dogs and dog owners.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage is your responsibility to pay.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Per the Maravilla Condominium’s Homeowners’ Association Rules & Regulations (updated 4/25/2014), all pets must be in compliance with local ordinances regarding inoculations, licensing, and leashing. Pet Owners will compensate any person hurt or bitten by their pet, whether while in their immediate care or the care of a designee, and will hold the Association, rental owner, AB Sea Sales & Rental and it affiliates, harmless from any claim resulting from any action of their pet whatsoever.
11. Neither homeowner nor AB Sea Sales & Rentals, Inc. assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
12. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.