WELCOME to Diamond Beach Resort!
We hope you enjoy your stay at Seascape. To help ensure this, please take a few minutes to read the following. This list covers most FAQ’s, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions not answered in this letter.
LATE ARRIVALS: Must call office prior to 4PM on day of arrival for instruction, if arriving after 5:00 PM
EARLY DEPARTURE before 9:00 AM please call and leave a voice message to inform office and leave unit keys in the document/key drop slot located by the office door.
- GLASS IS NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE YOUR CONDO DOOR
- PARKING: All parking by permit only: Limited to two vehicles per unit with permit issued upon check-in. Visitor Parking is limited. No Third Permits will be issued. Parking without permit is subject to towing at the registered owner’s expense. Neither AB SEA SALES & RENTALS, INC. nor Seascape is responsible for vehicles while parked at Seascape. No Boats, Buses, Motorcycles, Jet Ski’s, bicycles, campers, RV’s, trailers, motor homes, etc… are allowed on property. (Motorcycles are allowed only during Biker Rally or anytime this is your primary means of transportation.)
- Please Designate One (1) Person in your party to be responsible for check-in/ Check-out
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SUITE UPON ARRIVAL. Should you encounter any problems with air conditioning, television, etc., let us know as soon as you realize there is a problem during business hours. Refunds or discounts will not be made due to maintenance-related problems, but we will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as can be scheduled or move you to another suite, if there is one available. The Diamond Beach Concierge staff on duty cannot assist you in these matters. numbers only.
- Maintenance Issues-These situations should be reported by 10 AM and taken care of during normal business hours. The office is open daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM adjusted to longer periods during peak season times. All reported maintenance issues will be scheduled and completed by an outside contractor as quickly as possible according to their schedules. Please report A/C issues immediately upon inspection as afterhours service is very limited for all A/C problems. If you report a problem that would require a service call, you will not be billed for the visit if there is a legitimate reason for the visit not caused by you. If you report a problem and the responding serviceman finds the visit to be problem free or user error, you will then be billed for the service call.
Any problems or repairs required due to guest negligence or error will be billed to the guest with the guest responsible to pay all related expenses and charges. EXAMPLE: If the input is wrong on the TV and we call a cable repairman, you will be charged for the visit, or if there is a reported AC problem and you have it set to FAN and not AC, you will be billed for the service call.
- TV: Most TV’s have an adapter attached which requires the TV to be set on Channel (3) or (4). To view other channels please use the Comcast/Xfinity remote device to switch channels. (TV without adapter normal operation applies).
- THE GUESTS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND CHARGED FOR ANY DAMAGES OR EXCESSIVE CLEANING CHARGES. Guest must follow regulations set forth of 4 people MAX per 1-bedroom unit, 6 people MAX per 2-bedroom unit, 8 people MAX per 3-bedroom.
- PERSON(S) RESERVING UNIT MUST BE 21 OR OLDER AND MUST OCCUPY UNIT AT ALL TIMES. No house parties, underage drinking, or excessive noise will be permitted, and will be subject to immediate evictions without refunds. Please drink responsibly– Anyone who chooses to drink should be of legal drinking age! Any rowdiness, excess disturbances or underage drinking is strictly prohibited! For offenses Police authorities may be called along with criminal charges filed and you will be escorted from the property with no refunds issued.
- ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING. SMOKING IS ALLOWED OUTSIDE ON BALCONIES ONLY AND THE DOOR MUST REMAIN SHUT. ($250.00 minimum CLEANING FEE WILL APPLY to remove any smoke odors from unit).
- EACH UNIT IS PRIVATELY OWNED: DO NOT REMOVE anything from the unit or leave items in another unit. Any missing or damaged items will be charged to the responsible party of registration
- Towels/Maid Service: DO NOT take towels to pool or beach area as damages/stains to towels are charged to the registered guests. Please bring your own beach towels. (Additional towel/linen replenishment and/or maid service can be requested before 10 Am and scheduled during business hours at front desk for additional fees; call 409-740-1245). Daily maid service, towel/linen replenishment is not provided. Any toiletry items provided at time of check-in i.e. toilet /facial tissue, soap or trash bags, etc. are not replenished during stay. Any disposable items i.e. Soap powder, dishwasher powder, paper towels, etc. are not furnished.
Directions to Diamond Beach:
- From Houston: I-45 South to Galveston: exit 61ST Street, turn right onto 61ST Street to Seawall Boulevard, and turn right onto Seawall Boulevard. Go 3.25 miles (west); Diamond Beach is the 6-story building at the end of the Seawall on beach/water side.
- From Bolivar Ferry: Go West on Seawall Boulevard, approximately 8 miles. Diamond Beach is the 6-story building at the end of the Seawall on beach/water side.
- From San Luis pass: Diamond Beach is ¼ mile East of Beach Pocket #1, on the beach/water side.
- TRASH/REFUSE to be contained in tied plastic bags and taken to the Trash Drops –  per Floor.  Located on West End by Service Elevator and  Mid Way down East Corridor, on each Floor. Do NOT leave trash by doorways or in walkway. Additional fees will be charged to guests for extra cleaning required.
- BARBECUING is allowed in designated areas only. Grills are available by reservation only at front desk. Please clean area when you are done cooking No other Barbecuing allowed anywhere on Property or the beach.
- PETS OF ANY KIND ARE PROHIBITED: Violators will be requested to remove the animal or leave the property. Refunds are not given for violations. If a pet is brought in, guest will be charged at minimum for extermination plus one one-day rent for loss of rent due to downtime for exterminating. All Service Animals require License/Documentation to be sent to The HOA and Rental office prior to arrival. Service Animals must be leashed and muzzled always.
- TOWELS, BATHING SUITS, ETC… must not be draped from balconies.
- Do not feed seagulls from balconies or on property
- CHECK FEET AND/OR SHOES for tar before entering the condo. Should carpets need shampooing due to excessive tar, guests will be charged.
- POOL HOURS: There is not a life guard on duty; You will be swimming at your own risk the swimming pool is open from 9:00 AM to Midnight; An adult must accompany children under (14) fourteen. Children under (8) eight are not permitted in the hot tubs for safety reasons. Children (3) three and under are required to wear a swim diaper while visiting the pool area and must be taken to the restroom every 30 – 60 minutes. No glass containers. Radio/CD/MP3 players are allowed only with earphones. No walking up the slide or climbing the stairs when the slide is closed Water Slide hours of operation may vary – contact the front desk for details Food in the pools or hot tubs is not allowed at any time Personal alcoholic beverages are prohibited during hours of operation of the Swim-up Bar No diving in any of the water features All guests must dry off before entering the building
- Indoor- Diamond Pool Heated Pool 9am-Midnight
- Outdoor – 300 Ft. Cascading Swimming Pool 9 AM – Midnight
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs [by Slide and in Cascading Pool] 9AM – Midnight
- Outdoor 750 Ft. Lazy River 9am-12am [Inner Tubes Stored behind Green Fenced Area]
- Outdoor Swim-Up Bar [seasonal-hours vary]
- Outdoor Water Slide [seasonal-hours vary]
- Volleyball/Sand Play Area 9am – Midnight
- Outdoor Shower 9am – Midnight
- Please drink responsibly– Anyone who chooses to drink should be of legal drinking age! Any rowdiness, excess disturbances or underage drinking is strictly prohibited! For offenses Police authorities may be called along with criminal charges filed and you will be escorted from the property with no refunds issued.
- KEYS AND PROPERTY BANDS: All Guests/Owners are required to wear PROPERTY BANDS, in a visible fashion; this identifies you as a property guest/Owner. Periodic checks will be made to ensure guest safety. Lost Keys and Bands are $25 each if not returned, Key fobs are $25 if lost or not returned. Garage remotes if lost or not returned are $75.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK- OUT: Check-in as each suite becomes clean and available sometime after 3:00 PM (The bulk of the Suites are reported ready between 4:00 PM and 4:30 PM). Checkout is no later than 11:00AM and strictly enforced ($200 Minimum Penalty for late check-out). During off season time only check-in may be as early as 11:00 AM; please call the office on your arrival date to see if your suite might be available.
- PAYMENT METHODS: Visa, MC, Amex, or cash accepted NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION POLICY AND REFUNDS: A $75.00 cancellation charge will apply to ALL CANCELLATIONS. Refunds minus fee will be given if cancelled by 12:00 (noon) 2 weeks prior to arrival date. If cancelled or modified after these deadlines the entire amount paid is forfeited. All Special Event/Holiday reservations also require the balance to be paid by 12:00 (noon) Two (2) Weeks prior to date of arrival. Failure to keep a reservation (No Show) will be charged the entire payment with remaining days cancelled. Refunds are not given for early departure due to weather, being asked to leave for failure to comply with the rules and regulations, illness, emergencies, or change of plans. Additional travel insurance is highly recommended to insure your assets and travel plans. Information is available through our office. A one-time suite modification can be made at no charge if completed two weeks prior to your arrival date.
- LOCKOUTS: MOST DOORS LOCK AUTOMATICALLY. During office hours, we can let you in at no charge should you lock yourself out of your suite. If you lose your keys or lock them inside your suite, after the office closes and a company representative is called and able to respond to the property to let you in your suite a $50 Cash fee is due and payable at the time the representative arrives at the property. Should office staff be unavailable, the guest will be responsible to arrange for locksmith services and must pay locksmith charges plus any possible damages to the Suite. There is a $25 charge for each key replacement and $25 for each band replacement for any keys/bands not returned to the office upon departure.
- DO NOT RUN AIR CONDITIONER OR HEATER WITH THE DOORS OR WINDOWS OPEN.
- A RESORT SURCHARGE, reservation fee and Reservation Protection surcharges are added to each rental.
- NEITHER A B SEA SALES AND RENTALS, INC. nor its properties, affiliates, or representing agents shall be deemed or held liable for any personal injuries, nor any guest’s items/properties that are lost, stolen, and/or damaged.
- Reservation Changes: AB Sea Resorts reserves the right to make property/suite/unit changes. Every attempt is made to avoid such changes, but some circumstances cannot be avoided. Every effort will be made to move to a comparable suite/unit, if changes are necessary. Should changes be necessary we will make the effort to notify you of the property/suite/unit change and any options that may be available. We appreciate your understanding in this matter and look forward to making your stay as memorable as possible!
- Main Lobby/Concierge Desk 7am-11pm/ Security 11pm-7am
- Wine-n-Dine Room: 7 AM – Midnight There is a rental fee of $50 per hour with a 4-hour minimum plus a $75 cleaning fee for a normal cleaning, additional charges may apply if extra cleaning is required. For each additional hour of use, there is a $50 fee. A $350 deposit is required. Reservations may be made and paid for at the front desk
- Game On:7 AM – Midnight Sign out & in all Game-on equipment at the front desk. You must be 18 years of age and have an ID. Children under 18 must have an adult present to play pool or have an adult take full responsibility for the pool table and equipment by signing a form at the front desk Food and beverages are not allowed on the felt top gaming tables No climbing on any of the machines/equipment
- Fitness Center: Open 24/7 For the welfare of children and as a courtesy to adults using the equipment, children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the fitness center at any time. Re-rack all free weights. Do not allow the weights on the machines to slam together As a courtesy to other residents, appropriate attire is required always in the fitness center. Shirts, shorts or pants, and athletic shoes must be worn always Hand towels are required- please wipe off equipment after use
- Cinema: 7 AM – 11 PM Open seating and movies from 7 am to 3 pm. Reservations required through the front desk for 2-3-hour time slots after 3 pm. You are considered a no show after 15 minutes if you do not contact the front desk and you will forfeit your time slot. Foods are allowed but please make sure to clean up behind yourself.
- Business Center: open 24/7 MAC Computers/Printer/Wireless Connections 24\7 No downloading programs. Please treat this area as a library- low volume and voices.
- Jungle Kids Klub: 7 AM – Midnight Intended usage for young children Do not leave your child(ren) unattended
- Cabana Rentals [See Concierge for reservation] 9am –9pm
- Grills Available 9am – 9pm
- EACH ITEM is subject to change without notice.
EMERGENCIES ONLY: 911
A B Sea Rental Office: 409-740-1245 (office hours 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
After Hours On-call Emergency #: 409-770-3284
Book online, Choose your Favorite and $AVE at
FOR OUR LOWEST RATES OFFERED ANYWHERE!
866-940-1245 OR 409-740-1245
The premises of Diamond Beach are under video surveillance and you acknowledge that you and your party will be subject to surveillance while on the premises. Diamond Beach Management reserves the right to inspect all personal property to verify that the above rules are being followed. Diamond Beach Management reserves the right to eject from Diamond Beach anyone who, in its sole discretion, is deemed to be causing a disturbance, engaging in offensive behavior or failing to follow the rules of Diamond Beach Owners Association. Ejection from the property may cause forfeiture of all rental fees.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your stay at Diamond Beach!