GALVESTON ISLAND – PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As an Experienced leader in the Galveston Island Investment and Resort Rental Market, AB Sea Sales & Rentals, Inc. has set a new standard in short-term vacation rental property management services for the Greater Galveston Island area. Whether you are a long-time vacation property owner seeking a better partnership and more rental revenue or just thinking about buying a new vacation home, turning a your home into a profitable vacation rental property is easier than ever with AB Sea Resorts.
YOU KNOW YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT HANDS
We strive to exceed expectations with deluxe accommodations and service. From optional concierge services to 24/7 guest relations to in-person greeting, our AB Sea Resorts property management services take care of the guests while offering homeowners personalized service and support.
Our team of dedicated marketing and advertising specialists give your homes the attention they deserves. We handle all of the marketing of you homes. Our team focuses on different strategies to include digital, print, social media, retargeting and emails to showcase your homes.
EXPERT HOME CARE
From home maintenance to housekeeping, our team is dedicated to the upkeep of your home. Our professional staff has decades of experience, providing services for your HVAC, plumbing, and general maintenance and housekeeping. Our security and home automation technology is best in class to ensure your home’s safety. We have installed noise meters so you know there are not large frat parties, thermostats are designed to save you money when the home is unoccupied and allow for guest comfort at a reasonable temperature during the guests stay.
As our partner, you’ll have full access to our exclusive concierge services and free activities program. Enjoy all the amenities and services our guests have, including grocery stocking, beach chairs and umbrellas, boogie boards, discount attraction tickets and access to our free attraction tickets and more.
WHAT MAKES US STAND APART
- COMPETITIVE COMMISSION RATES
- HIGH REPEAT GUEST BASE
- GUEST CONTRACTS AND INSURANCE PROTECTION
- DEDICATED MARKETING TEAM AND PROFESSIONAL LISTINGS ON ALL MAJOR BOOKING SITES
- PRESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- CONTRACTED PROFESSIONAL HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE STAFF WITH CHECKLISTS
- PRE-ARRIVAL HOUSEKEEPING INSPECTIONS AND SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH AREAS
- HOSPITAL GRADE SANITIZER THAT KILLS VIRUSES SUCH AS SAARS AND CORNA VIRUSES
- ONLINE OWNER PORTAL WITH ACCESS TO REPORTS, MAINTENANCE REQUESTS, STATEMENTS, CALANDARS, AND INSTANT BOOKING
- OWNER MOBILE APP TO INCLUDE: INSTANT BOOKING, ACCESS TO CALANDARS AND REPORTS AS WELL AS MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
- DETAILED MONTHLY STATEMENTS
- FULL TRUST ACCOUNTING AND DYNAMIC PRICING SOFTWARE
- HOME AUTOMATION WITH NOISE AWARENESS (NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT LARGE FRAT PARTIES)
- FREE ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY DAY OF GUEST STAY (VALUE $269) AND FREE OWNER ACTIVITIES 7 DAYS PER YEAR
- DISCOUNTED ATTRACTION TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR MOODY GARDENS
You may use your suite as long as it is not rented. You may use the web site or give us a call 409-740-1245 to book your condo. (Keep in mind that ALL Owner Guest reservations we require that you call 409-740-1245 to make these reservations).
We’ve had confusion with this in the past. Some owners have not communicated who pays for the cleaning and some have blocked in the name of the owners which creates confusion especially if we are to give the keys to the guests so we ask that you please call us at 409-740-1245 to set this up so we can reduce confusion.
This is between you and the guest to determine. We will bill the cost of cleaning and based on your instruction we will bill it to you or the guests as determined.
Yes, you can determine a discount amount that you wish to make available to friends and family. Keep in mind this is a set discount you determine. We ask only that you set the rate to a general rate to be used by all and not to make it a fluctuating rate as we won’t be able to manage this easily. Our system will allow us to program a discount based on a percentage off, a flat dollar amount off of the entire reservation, a free night (example; stay three night get fourth night free) If you give us a call we can set this up in our system and create a code that you give to your guests to use at time of booking to get the discount. Keep in mind only one discount per reservation can be applied.
You can stay in a vacant room and we will use your rental suite income to help cover the cost of the rental to the rental suite that you stay in.
Yes, we have dynamic pricing with algorithms that do comp sets, and check competitor pricing daily and make adjustments based on season, demand, day of the week and allows for fluctuations based on local events. In addition rates are based on day of the week, season, and length of stay. For example, people staying five nights may get a discount as opposed to those staying two nights.
If you wish to call us and discuss options to optimize your particular rental suite we can do some promo options. We use different venues to promote your suite and offer a promo discount. Some owners have even done specials as high as 50% off. You get the rentals in volume and it increases your overall gross revenue.
Yes, we do require you to launder all bedding, curtains, rugs, linens, etc.… Shampoo any carpets, clean base boards, blinds, empty and clean all cabinets/drawers, inventory all kitchen supplies and replace as needed, neatly restock all cabinets and drawers, replace smoke detector batteries with new, you will want to flip all mattresses and rotate accordingly, remove excess belongings from closets, clean ovens, move all appliances away from walls and counters, scrub all appliances, walls and counters.
Clean all ceiling fans, blades and light kits, dust all pictures, artwork and frames and clean all light fixtures. Clean and sanitize all Telephones and TV Remotes. You will also want to inventory the linens and pillows in the room and replace as necessary. In addition, a complete inventory of the rental suite is necessary and the following items should be available in each rental suite.
*Please note this list of suggestions is to help equip you home for rentals. Some of these items are regulated by law, health Department code or AB Sea Sales & Rentals, Inc. This is not just a list of “whims”. It has proven to be successful in improving rentals, so it will be an asset to you if you follow it as closely as possible
- ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER (REQUIRED BY LAW)
- SMOKE DETECTOR WITH FRESH BATTERIES (REQUIRED BY LAW)
- CLEAN MATTRESS PROTECTORS TO BE CHANGED EVERY 6 MONTHS (REQUIRED BY LAW)
- ANTI TIP DEVICE INSTALLED FOR SAFETY TO ALL STOVES AND CHEST OF DRAWERS (REQUIRED BY AB SEA SALES & RENTALS)
- CLEAN PILLOWS (2-3 MINIMUM PER BED AND SLEEPER SOFA) MAKE SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH TO ACCOMMODATE THE NUMBER OF GUEST THE HOME WILL SLEEP. MUST BE REPLACED TWICE PER YEAR PER HEALTH CODE.
- QUILTS, BEDSPREADS OR COMFORTERS FOR EACH BED (AT LEAST ONE SPARE SUGGESTED)
- BLANKETS FOR EACH BED (ROLL-A-WAY, SOFA BED ETC…)
- WASTE BIN FOR EACH ROOM AND KITCHEN
- ONE ASHTRAY FOR THE BALCONY
- AT LEAST ONE LAMP PER ROOM
- BROOM, DUSTPAN, MOP AND ELECTRIC SWEEPER OR VACUUM (WILL BE PURCHASED AND POSTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT IF NOT SUPPLIED)
- ALTERNATE LIGHTING IE: BATTERY OPERATED LANTERN, SAFETY CANDLES FLASHLIGHT ETC…
- MATCHING PLATES, CUPS SAUCERS, CEREAL BOWLS, SALAD BOWLS, AND GLASSES (A PLACE SETTING OF THE NUMBER OF GUESTS THE RENTAL SUITE WILL SLEEP)
- MATCHING FLATWARE AND STEAK KNIFE SET (AMPLE SUPPLY FOR THE NUMBER OF GUEST THE RENTAL SUITE WILL SLEEP)
- 3 SERVING DISHES AND 1 MEAT PLATTER
- 2 SHARP CHEF KNIVES AND 1 PARING KNIFE SET
- 2 UNSCRATCHED SKILLETS 8-10” EACH
- POT/PAN SET (2- SAUCE POTS AND STOCK POT MINIMUM)
- 2 CASSEROLE DISHES OR CAKE PANS
- PIZZA PAN
- MUFFIN PAN
- BAKING SHEET AND BROILER PAN (REPLACED AT OUR DISCRETION)
- AT LEAST 3 MIXING BOWLS
- AT LEAST 4 ICE TRAYS EVEN IF YOU HAVE AN ICE MAKER
- ONE 8-CUP ELECTRIC COFFEE MAKER
- ONE BLENDER WITH GLASS PITCHER
- ONE CROCK POT OR SLOW COOKER
- ONE DRAIN RACK IF NO DISHWASHER IN YOUR SUITE
- TWO SLICE ELECTRIC TOASTER PREFERABLE THE NO BURN SIDE TYPE
- HEAVY DUTY MANUAL CAN OPENER
- AT LEAST 4 SERVING SPOONS
- TEA AND JUICE PITCHER
- RUBBER SPATULA, EGG TURNER, COOKING SPOON, FORK, SPAGHETTI SERVER, PIZZA CUTTER, BOTTLE OPENER, GRATER, STRAINER, CUTTING BOARD, CORK SCREW
- COLOR TELEVISION WITH BASIC CABLE OR SATELLITE SERVICE ONE PER ROOM
- BATTERY OPERATED RADIO
- TELEPHONE AND LINE (NECESSARY FOR SAFETY IN CASE OF FIRE, THEFT OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY)
- SHOWER CURTAIN OR ANCHORED ENCLOSURE FOR EACH SHOWER
- SCREEN AND TOOLS FOR EACH FIREPLACE
- COMFORTABLE, NON LUMPY OR HAD MATTRESSES, FOR EACH ROOM INCLUDING THE SLEEPER SOFA ITS WORTH THE UPGRADE.
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- DVD PLAYER
- RADIO OR STEREO WITH HEADPHONES
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE PREFERABLE NOT TO USE POWDER COATED ALUMINUM AS THE SALT AIR WILL DESTROY THEM VERY QUICKLY (AMPLE SUPPLY ACCORDING TO THE ROOM OCCUPANCY)
Yes, fees will vary by property type and locations. Feel free to contact us for the best available management commission rates
We supply the linen with exception of comforters, blankets and mattress pad which are the responsibility of the owner to purchase. We do charge a linen start up fee and annually in August. This fee varies by suite type and number of bedrooms.
You will have access to our Owner Applications, and use of our owner portals in our website. You will be able to see the calendars and make owner reservations via these methods or you can always call us at 409-740-1245 to make your owner use reservations. If your unit is not rented we will make a reservation for your use and charge you for cleaning cost only.
Some properties restrict the minimum nights for the entire complex, while others do not. We must abide those property regulations. If there are no property restrictions regarding minimum night stay we will require a two night stay minimum and three nights for most major Holiday and Event times. If you would like to discuss other options please contact us for details.
If you have a negative owner statement balance we prefer that you make you payment by the fifteenth of the month. We can wait until the next month and take the money from your revenue for the next statement month.
Utility providers vary by region and city. Some utilities are regulated to strict standards and others are not. So hers is a resource that takes the guesswork out of it. Here you can compare the utility providers for services such as Internet, Electricity, Home Security, Phone service, TV service and more.