Galveston is preparing for several upcoming activities you can’t miss out on! With the cooler weather approaching come enjoy many of the outdoor events in our renowned downtown Strand District and Seawall. There will be many festivals and local traditional events like Dickens on the Strand and the Galveston Island Greek Festival just to name a couple. This will be the time on the island to enjoy not only just the beach but the arts, theater, dining, music and sight-seeing.
Here are few notable mentions from the Seascape Condos:
- Movie Night on the Strand (Hocus Pocus) October 6th at 7PM
- ArtWalk – October 13th
- Galveston Island Greek Festival – October 13th-14th
- Galveston Symphony Orchestra – October 14th at 4PM
- 13 Books at Rosenberg Library – October 17th-26th
- ARToberFest – October 20-21
- Bishops Palace Full Moon Tour – October 24th at 7-8PM
- Asthon Villa Ghost Tour – October 26th, 27th & 31st at 8-9PM
- Ghostly Moody Gardens – October 28th at 4PM (Come in Costume and get into events for $5 plus trick or treating throughout the gardens)
So come on out and enjoy some fall island fun and remember to book your condo rental here at ABSea Sales and Rentals at Seascape Condos.